Monday, December 17, 2018

Upcoming Lectures in CA, PA, FL, IN, UT, CA (again) & FL (again)

After a crazy November/December with a lot of travel, it looks like 2019 will be off to a similar start.  I met lots of awesome genealogists at various events, and I'm sure that will continue into the winter.

I'll be speaking all over the country, and hopefully some of the people who read this blog will live nearby and can attend at least one of these sessions.  Come by and say hi!

So here are some details.
Me speaking a few years back at OGS

Short version:  I'll be speaking in Los Angeles, Philly, Boynton Beach (FL), Miami, Fort Wayne, Salt Lake City, Ventura County (CA), and Orlando.

(Link to) long version:  A list of upcoming talks with links to the hosting organizations is here.

You can now like my page on Facebook:


or .

Want to get future blog posts emailed to you automatically?
Enter your email address:

No comments:

Post a Comment