Thursday, November 14, 2019

RootsTech 2020--Win A 4-Day Pass to RootsTech

I'm excited to announce that I'll be back at RootsTech this winter--both as a speaker and an Ambassador!  I'll be giving two classes--one on dealing with Russian Empire records when you don't speak Russian and another on Jewish genealogy.  Why RootsTech?  The conference gives a great overview of that here.

As an Ambassador, I am able to give away a free 4-day RootsTech pass to a lucky reader, which has a $299 value!  (If you already registered and you win, you can get a refund.)



So, what's included for the lucky winner?

You're on your own for transportation, hotels, and other expenses as well as for any add-on items (like the syllabus and paid workshops/labs as well as paid lunches).

Entering this contest is super-easy.  Send an email to RootsTechWithLara@gmail.com and tell me that you want to enter.  And that's it.

I must receive your email by December 17, 2019 at 3PM Eastern Time.  The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received.  Once the winner is contacted, (s)he will have 48 hours to accept the award or someone else will be chosen.

(Note:  As an Ambassador, I get a free pass for myself as well, plus some other perks.  But I'd be at RootsTech regardless!)


If you're just discovering my blog through this contest, you can follow me (with Facebook, Twitter, or getting each post mailed to you) to see different resources and documents for Jewish & Eastern European genealogy.

You can like my page on Facebook:


or .

Want to get future blog posts emailed to you automatically?
Enter your email address:

No comments:

Post a Comment