Saturday, July 22, 2017

IAJGS2017 Coming Up!

I'm off to Orlando for the International Association of Jewish Genealogy Societies' annual conference!  I'll be doing several different kinds of presentations, including one of which will be livestreamed.  Details are as follows:

  • Sunday July 23 at 10:30AM I'll be giving a quick 10-minute overview of Subcarpathian SIG at JewishGen's exhibit booth
  • Sunday July 23 at 3PM I'll be presenting "Real-World Examples of the Frustrations of Endogamy" in Swan 3.  This presentation will be available via LIVE!
  • Monday July 24 at 3:30PM I'll be presenting "Ancestral Towns May Not Have Been So Ancestral" in Swan 9.
  • Monday July 24 at 5PM, I'll be leading the Subcarpathian SIG meeting and giving some exciting project updates.
  • Tuesday July 25 at 2PM during the Ukraine SIG meeting, I'll be talking about how you can run a project and get documents relating to your family--and others'.
  • Tuesday July 25 at 3:30PM I'll be giving a quick 10-minute overview of Subcarpathian SIG at JewishGen's exhibit booth
  • Wednesday July 26 at 11:15AM, I'll be at one of the mentor tables answers conference attendees' questions.
Hope to see some readers in Orlando!  For those who aren't able to attend, I'll be blogging about my time there, so stay tuned.

Note:  I'm on Twitter.  Follow me (@larasgenealogy).

Want to get future blog posts emailed to you automatically?
Enter your email address:

No comments:

Post a Comment